Partner, Team Up, Collaborate, and Pool Resources!
Send LPRC the latest information about your station, so LPRC can share it with the others!
- Programs—Is your program available to be heard on another station?
- Music—Your local artist or favorites, can their CD's be played in a different city?
- Producers—Have you produced a program that we should be informing everyone about?
- Training Opportunities—Can you train other stations about Underwriting, Membership Drives, Press Releases, Public Relations?
- Employment Opportunities—Looking for the right employee? Do you need to fill an important position?
- Press Releases—Send us your press release!
- Pictures—send us photos of your special events or your Kodak moments!
Florence Hernandez-Ramos . P.O Box 8862 . Denver, Colorado 80201-8862 . 303.877-4251 . firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission is to build partnerships with you! How can we help you? In this site you’ll find Projects and Resources to help you and your station. Contact Us today to become part of the LPRC consortium. We have over 40 Latino Public Radio Stations who are in the consortium. Learn how to be a Partner or join the Board by contacting Flo Hernandez-Ramos, Executive Director!
We have all kinds of Resources to meet your individual and company needs— Research, Employment Opportunties, On Air Programming, Training Opportunties and Teleconferencias!
Do you have a Latino Station Highlight you want us to announce or an upcoming event you want on our Events Calendar? Do you have a press release you want to share—we can post it in our Media Room.
Find out how to Get Involved and how the Latino Public Radio Consortium can help your station be its best. Sign up today to read up from our Boletin/Infoblast, let us hear froM you on our Blog, and partner with us by Donating Now!